Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS
1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120
Arlington, VA 22201
Emergency Dentists Arlington
or call: (703) 974-7501
Expert Emergency Dentists
Trusted Arlington Dentist
For years, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian and his trusted team of dental professionals have served patients to keep their smile healthy and problem-free.
Our location is one block from Marymount University in Ballston VA next to Booymonger and Citi Bank. It is easy and quick to get to for anyone in need of an Arlington dentist.
Our Arlington dentistry office is dedicated to friendly service and pain-free visits. Our comforting office environment combined with friendly service puts patient’s minds at ease during their appointment. We are open to receive patients 6 days a week to accommodate all schedules.
Advanced Dental Treatments
We specialize in Composite Fillings, Dental Bondings, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Root Canals, Dental Scaling & Root planing, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Dentures, Dental Inlays and Onlays, Extractions, Night Guards, TMJ
Arlington Advanced Dental Care - Emergency Dentists Arlington
The moment dental care is mentioned most people only think of their routine checkups, but not many consider the value of their local emergency dentists Arlington. Patients, even those who take great care of their teeth don’t have an inkling on when they need emergency dental care or what to do in case of an emergency.
Here at the Arlington Advanced Dental Care, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian, DDS and his staff want everyone to be prepared in case of a dental emergency. It is very important to stay calm during these cases and to follow these important reminders:
What Is Considered A Dental Emergency?
It can be hard to classify a dental emergency especially if you have never had one. Unlike a medical emergency such as a broken bone or a deep cut, a dental crisis is often treated at home, which can have devastating results. The best way to classify dental emergencies is the gravity of the situation.
Any oral health issues that require immediate attention should be considered an emergency and visiting a dentist is a must.
Knowing The Signs
The first things patients should look out for are the signs that they or a loved one needs emergency dental care. Ignoring the first signs as soon as they show can lead to a more serious condition. Simple issues such as a loose permanent tooth, severe toothache, bleeding gums, and a swollen jaw can indicate a dental emergency.
Once it becomes painful, uncomfortable, or strenuous to move your jaw or bite down, see your local dentist as soon as possible. Dental offices that offer emergency dental care can accept you for a consultation even without an appointment.
What To Do In Case Of An Emergency?
Now that you have classified your oral health issue as an emergency it is time to act right away. However, keep in mind that panicking is ill-advised. Instead, a call to our office, the Arlington Advanced Dental Care, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian, DDS is highly recommended. Here, the doctor will ask you questions about your possible injury or the symptoms you are feeling.
In cases where the emergency occurs after regular office hours, simply look for an alternative emergency hotline for more details. As for our Arlington Advanced Dental Care office, we are open Mondays to Fridays until 6 in the evening and also accept bookings for Saturdays. However, if you cannot reach the clinic during an emergency, a trip to the nearest ER is recommended.
What To Do While Waiting For Your Appointment
Many patients find that their dentist cannot attend to their emergency right away and have to wait until the next day. This is common practice unless a severe injury has occurred. Simply stay calm and try to make the wait as comfortable as possible. Cold compress near the affected area and a warm salt water rinse are common practices to alleviate pain and swelling.
Do not wait until it is too late, contact the right emergency dentists Arlington has and book an emergency appointment as soon as possible.
- This was a pleasant surprise. So we made our next appointments and have been very happy with his work.save l.
- In short, this is the best dental experience I have ever had! Dr. Ahmadian and his entire staff are beyond wonderful.Amy S.
- He ensures you understand his assessments, he's transparent about cost, pain management is the best I've ever experienced.Erica K.
- Excellent Customer Service! Absolutely Very Acknowledgeable & Very Understanding Doctor With Such Great Experience. God Bless Them!shaylin26
- Convenient scheduling & short time waiting. Dr. Ahmadian is very thorough .He takes his time listening and explaining very well .David H.
- Dr is great.Dre G.
- Great dentist! Very professional, very skilled, excellent facilities and staff. Highly recommend!Neal K.
- Amazing doctor! He spent a lot of time to do the diagnose, and explained it to me very patiently. Great office as well!!! Highly recommended!Amir A.
- Dr. Ahmadian and his assistant are really professional and patient in their profession. I thank Dr. Ahmadian for his great job on my tooth.Venous A.
- Professional services. Courteous staffs. Friendly environment.Abedeh A.
- A great doctor, top of the top specialist in his field. Was great working with him. Wish him all the best.Galina T.
- Also,he stitched the massive hole closed as best as possible due to the abscess damage and it’s fully healed .Mark K.
- An honest dentist who has excellent chairside manners and cares about your oral health.Brandis Thewriter Inme F.
- The staff is efficient and extremely knowledgeable - I would highly recommend this practice.Amanda M.
- The whole staff was friendly and helpful. I met Dr. Ahmadian and shared my dental story. He proceeded to listen and then give me my options.Kit K.
- Wonderful service. Everyone on staff is highly professional and extremely courteous.Corey C.
- Great Doctor, very honest, and persice !!! I am so glad to find him, and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.Darin Al s.
- Truly impressed with the honesty and quality of their service. I visited a “boutique dental clinic in Arlington before visiting these guys.James R.
- I have been seeing Dr Ahmadian for the past 3 years and he is truly an expert at what he does. He is our Dentist for life...Toya L.
- Thank you Dr. Ahmadian and your AMAZING staff!! I came to them with a lot of anxiety after not being to the dentist in many years.Bridgette C.
- I have an overwhelming fear of the dentist, but Dr. Ahmadian was incredibly patient during each visit, helping to keep my comfortable, and explaining each step of each procedure.Adrien M.
- Best dental experience I've ever had. I came in for a tooth implant procedure.Tiffany J.
- Let's face it no one wants to see the Dentist. When you do need dental care this is the only place I'm comfortable going. Dr Ahmadian is truly awesome at...Kristine J.
- Dr.Hossein is extremely knowledgable and helpful. I recommend him to all of my friends and familyJonathan C.
- They do stellar work. I always feel very taken care of.Ariel S.
Make Your Emergency Dentists Appointment Today
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS 1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 974-7501