Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS
1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120
Arlington, VA 22201
Dentist in Arlington VA
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care - Dentist in Arlington VA
Why It is Important to Get Check-ups with Dentist in Arlington VA
It has been ingrained in everyone’s mind that a visit to the dentist in Arlington VA is just as important as brushing and flossing every day. This is because a dentist knows the best ways to keep teeth healthy and strong.
Here are other reasons why you should see a dentist regularly to have your teeth checked:
-It helps catch problems early – improper teeth care is one of the most common reasons why teeth start rotting. The sugar that food contains gets stuck in between teeth where bacteria thrives and eats them. In the process of consuming these sugars, they also munch on your teeth and form holes. These holes are known as cavities. You may have heard that term often from your Arlington VA dentist. When cavities start, you don’t always notice it because they are often not that big or painful. Once it grows, that’s when it starts hurting. By then, it may be too late and your teeth will need to be extracted.
If you go to your dentist in Arlington VA regularly, you may not need to have your tooth extracted. Regular checkups can help detect a problem before it becomes bigger and harder to treat. Dentists are well trained at spotting small dental problems and recommending solutions on how to get rid of them before they become more serious.
-It keeps your teeth healthy – regular visits to the dentist will ensure that you have a healthy set of chompers for years to come. Dental clinics have the right equipment and tools to clean teeth, make teeth stronger, and protect teeth from further damage.
An Arlington VA dentist can also help teach you the proper way of brushing, flossing and other dental care processes. Doing these teeth cleaning measures properly makes all the difference.
-It helps keep your teeth white – regular trips to the dental clinic can help keep your pearly whites looking whiter. Your dentist will use potent teeth whitening gels that work faster than gels you buy in the drugstore. He also has special creams and machines that he can use during your regular checkup to keep your teeth white.
-It can help alleviate your pain – regular dental checkups in Arlington or any other place is the best way to help you alleviate tooth pain of various causes. Dentists are fit for the job of assessing your teeth’s needs more than any other doctor in the planet. You can go to your medical doctor for body aches and pains, but your dentist is still the authority when it comes to tooth pain. Dentists from Arlington VA can prescribe you with medication and solutions that can help ease your discomfort and pain.
Seeing your dentist may not always be something you think about on a regular basis but one thing’s for sure, you really need to make time to do it. Schedule an appointment today with teeth experts like Dr. Hossein Ahmadian, DDS of Arlington Advanced Dental Care and start taking better care of your teeth with the help of a dentist in Arlington VA.
- This was a pleasant surprise. So we made our next appointments and have been very happy with his work.save l.
- In short, this is the best dental experience I have ever had! Dr. Ahmadian and his entire staff are beyond wonderful.Amy S.
- He ensures you understand his assessments, he's transparent about cost, pain management is the best I've ever experienced.Erica K.
- Excellent Customer Service! Absolutely Very Acknowledgeable & Very Understanding Doctor With Such Great Experience. God Bless Them!shaylin26
- Convenient scheduling & short time waiting. Dr. Ahmadian is very thorough .He takes his time listening and explaining very well .David H.
- Dr is great.Dre G.
- Great dentist! Very professional, very skilled, excellent facilities and staff. Highly recommend!Neal K.
- Amazing doctor! He spent a lot of time to do the diagnose, and explained it to me very patiently. Great office as well!!! Highly recommended!Amir A.
- Dr. Ahmadian and his assistant are really professional and patient in their profession. I thank Dr. Ahmadian for his great job on my tooth.Venous A.
- Professional services. Courteous staffs. Friendly environment.Abedeh A.
- A great doctor, top of the top specialist in his field. Was great working with him. Wish him all the best.Galina T.
- Also,he stitched the massive hole closed as best as possible due to the abscess damage and it’s fully healed .Mark K.
- An honest dentist who has excellent chairside manners and cares about your oral health.Brandis Thewriter Inme F.
- The staff is efficient and extremely knowledgeable - I would highly recommend this practice.Amanda M.
- The whole staff was friendly and helpful. I met Dr. Ahmadian and shared my dental story. He proceeded to listen and then give me my options.Kit K.
- Wonderful service. Everyone on staff is highly professional and extremely courteous.Corey C.
- Great Doctor, very honest, and persice !!! I am so glad to find him, and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.Darin Al s.
- Truly impressed with the honesty and quality of their service. I visited a “boutique dental clinic in Arlington before visiting these guys.James R.
- I have been seeing Dr Ahmadian for the past 3 years and he is truly an expert at what he does. He is our Dentist for life...Toya L.
- Thank you Dr. Ahmadian and your AMAZING staff!! I came to them with a lot of anxiety after not being to the dentist in many years.Bridgette C.
- I have an overwhelming fear of the dentist, but Dr. Ahmadian was incredibly patient during each visit, helping to keep my comfortable, and explaining each step of each procedure.Adrien M.
- Best dental experience I've ever had. I came in for a tooth implant procedure.Tiffany J.
- Let's face it no one wants to see the Dentist. When you do need dental care this is the only place I'm comfortable going. Dr Ahmadian is truly awesome at...Kristine J.
- Dr.Hossein is extremely knowledgable and helpful. I recommend him to all of my friends and familyJonathan C.
- They do stellar work. I always feel very taken care of.Ariel S.
Expert Dentist in Arlington VA
Trusted Arlington Dentist
For years, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian and his trusted team of dental professionals have served patients to keep their smile healthy and problem-free.
Our location is one block from Marymount University in Ballston VA next to Booymonger and Citi Bank. It is easy and quick to get to for anyone in need of an Arlington dentist.
Our Arlington dentistry office is dedicated to friendly service and pain-free visits. Our comforting office environment combined with friendly service puts patient’s minds at ease during their appointment. We are open to receive patients 6 days a week to accommodate all schedules.
Advanced Dental Treatments
We specialize in Composite Fillings, Dental Bondings, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Root Canals, Dental Scaling & Root planing, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Dentures, Dental Inlays and Onlays, Extractions, Night Guards, TMJ
Make Your Dentist in Arlington VA Appointment Today
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS 1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 974-7501