Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS
1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120
Arlington, VA 22201
Dentist Arlington VA
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care - Dentist Arlington VA
Seven Tips for Oral Health and Hygiene
Seeing a dentist Arlington VA is necessary if you want your teeth and mouth to be healthy. The dentists of Arlington Advanced Dental Care, headed by Dr.Hossein Ahmadian, DDS, believe that taking care of your teeth and oral health is important. A perfect smile doesn’t make itself, it is the product of meticulous care and preparation.
Here are some tips to ensure your oral health and hygiene:
1.Do correct tooth brushing – this is the most important tip that a dentist Arlington VA gives always gives his patients. There is a proper way and frequency of brushing your teeth.
Use a toothbrush that is comfortable yet is strong enough to remove plaque and other food debris. Position your brush at a 45-degree angle near your gum line. Brush the outer surfaces with a back-and-forth, up-and-down almost circular motion. Be gentle when you brush to avoid bleeding gums. Repeat the motion for the inner surfaces of the teeth and gums taking care not to be too harsh.
Remove bacteria from your tongue and the roof of your mouth by gently brushing them at the end of the process. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water, gargle, and spit.
Brush at least twice a day. This would prevent acid- and plaque-build up which is the cause of halitosis.
2.Floss regularly – Using floss regularly eliminates the debris stuck between your teeth that brushing didn’t remove. It helps you to reach the areas that your brush couldn’t get to. Your Arlington VA dentist will advise you to floss at least once a day to improve your mouth health.
3.Clean your tongue regularly – Many people overlook the need to clean their tongue. Do this daily using a tongue cleaner which removes bacteria that clings to the surface of your tongue. Some toothbrushes have incorporated the tongue cleaner into their design. Choose a toothbrush with grooved ridges at the head and scrape away.
4.Add mouthwash to your oral hygiene routine – Using mouthwash adds an additional layer of protection for your teeth. Choose a mouthwash that is not too harsh tasting. Use it after brushing and flossing to rinse the inside of your mouth. Mouthwash helps you to maintain strong teeth and to keep your breath from smelling bad.
5.Avoid tobacco use – Tobacco leaves particles that stain your teeth over a period of time. It is also a cause of periodontal and mouth cancers as well as halitosis. Tobacco users resort to mints or candies after smoking to mask the odor, but any dentist Arlington VA would tell you that this merely doubles the damage.
6.Limit soda, coffee, and alcohol intake – These sugary drinks contain a lot of phosphorous which decreases calcium buildup. Their high fructose content also is a leading cause for dental carries and tooth decay. They also are a leading cause of teeth discoloration due to their dye content.
Avoid these liquids and chug milk instead. This replenishes calcium the same way as water and way better than sugary drinks.
7.Visit your dentist regularly – It is recommended that you meet with your Arlington VA dentist at least twice a year for an assessment of your oral health. Schedule an appointment as soon as you feel a toothache to prevent more complications from developing. Have the dental practitioners walk you through the procedures on how you can maintain oral health.
Taking care of your oral health is our priority at Arlington Advanced Dental Care, Dr.Hossein Ahmadian, DDS. We know that oral health is quite important not only for your looks but more importantly for the bigger picture. Schedule a consultation with a dentist Arlington VA from our clinic discover the difference that only we can give you and your family.
- He ensures you understand his assessments, he's transparent about cost, pain management is the best I've ever experienced.Erica K.
- Excellent Customer Service! Absolutely Very Acknowledgeable & Very Understanding Doctor With Such Great Experience. God Bless Them!shaylin26
- Convenient scheduling & short time waiting. Dr. Ahmadian is very thorough .He takes his time listening and explaining very well .David H.
- Dr is great.Dre G.
- Great dentist! Very professional, very skilled, excellent facilities and staff. Highly recommend!Neal K.
- Amazing doctor! He spent a lot of time to do the diagnose, and explained it to me very patiently. Great office as well!!! Highly recommended!Amir A.
- Dr. Ahmadian and his assistant are really professional and patient in their profession. I thank Dr. Ahmadian for his great job on my tooth.Venous A.
- Professional services. Courteous staffs. Friendly environment.Abedeh A.
- A great doctor, top of the top specialist in his field. Was great working with him. Wish him all the best.Galina T.
- Also,he stitched the massive hole closed as best as possible due to the abscess damage and it’s fully healed .Mark K.
- An honest dentist who has excellent chairside manners and cares about your oral health.Brandis Thewriter Inme F.
- The staff is efficient and extremely knowledgeable - I would highly recommend this practice.Amanda M.
- The whole staff was friendly and helpful. I met Dr. Ahmadian and shared my dental story. He proceeded to listen and then give me my options.Kit K.
- Wonderful service. Everyone on staff is highly professional and extremely courteous.Corey C.
- Great Doctor, very honest, and persice !!! I am so glad to find him, and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.Darin Al s.
- Truly impressed with the honesty and quality of their service. I visited a “boutique dental clinic in Arlington before visiting these guys.James R.
- I have been seeing Dr Ahmadian for the past 3 years and he is truly an expert at what he does. He is our Dentist for life...Toya L.
- Thank you Dr. Ahmadian and your AMAZING staff!! I came to them with a lot of anxiety after not being to the dentist in many years.Bridgette C.
- I have an overwhelming fear of the dentist, but Dr. Ahmadian was incredibly patient during each visit, helping to keep my comfortable, and explaining each step of each procedure.Adrien M.
- Best dental experience I've ever had. I came in for a tooth implant procedure.Tiffany J.
- Let's face it no one wants to see the Dentist. When you do need dental care this is the only place I'm comfortable going. Dr Ahmadian is truly awesome at...Kristine J.
- Dr.Hossein is extremely knowledgable and helpful. I recommend him to all of my friends and familyJonathan C.
- They do stellar work. I always feel very taken care of.Ariel S.
- Staff is amazing.Thomas G.
- My wife and I are new patients of Dr. Ahmadian and have found him to be an excellent dentist, patient and mild mannered, and willing to take the time to...Walter W.
- I would highly recommend Dr. Hossein Ahmadian and his team at Arlington Advanced Dental Care to anyone who may be looking for exceptional dental care here in...Natalie B.
- Dr. Ahmadian rocks! Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Been back multiple times and it's always a nice experience. His front office manager,...David H.
- Excellence and fast service!!!!delawaremaryland
- Amazing service, great environmentMikael O.
- Have been going here for a few years. They keep a schedule like a clock! I'm in and out in no time. Great location too. Highly recommend.Emily D.
- Dr. Hossein Ahmadian - I can't thank him enough. His staff helped me get in to see him and scheduled me late because I was in severe pain from what was...GraceMarie N.
- Dr. Hossein Ahmadian - I can't thank him enough. His staff helped me get in to see him and scheduled me late because I was in severe pain from what was...GraceMarie Siconolfi Neary, R.
- Great experience! They have very careful, caring staff.Lyanne M.
- I found Arlington Advanced Dental Care on Yelp. I have been going to this dentist for about 5 years now. I find that quality of the dental work is the best I...Nirupama S H.
- Wonderful dentist who really cares about the patient. My teeth look beautiful and feel great.Caroline R.
- Great dentist, state of the art equipment, friendly office staff, very caring with treatment. Will be going back for as long as I am in the DC areaDesmond D.
- Our family has been going to Dr. Ahmadian for several years. We have received great personalized care in a welcoming and pleasant environment. Dr. Ahmadian...Alex I.
- Dr. Ahmadian is very professional and does a great job. Procedures are always amazingly quick and efficient and start right on time.Michael T.
- Dr. Ahmadian is fantastic. He is knowledgeable, gentle, fastidious, and his facility is clean and neat as a pin. When I checked out dentists my first...David L.
- I hadn't been to a dentist in a few years due to not having insurance and needed to have a lot of work done (this was not a surprise to me). Dr. Ahmadian is...Davey B.
- I am so glad I found this place! I had a tooth infection and was freaking out because I could not make an appointment with my usual dentist. I requested an...Wendy B.
- My whole family (ages 3 to 63) has been going to Dr. Ahmadian for 3 years now. We have all had a very positive experience each time. Dr. Ahmadian is a...Kristina F.
- I’ve always had a great experience when coming in for my appointment. Dr. Ahmadian is very knowledgeable, personable and thoroughly explains his...M B.
- Absolutely best dentist and staff! Exceptional customer service, clean facility, modern equipment, and does careful but quick and thorough work. I initially...Lindsey S.
- Absolutely best dentist and staff! Everyone is incredibly friendly here.Lindsey S.
- Great dentist! I thank him and his staff for maintaining my teeth and smile. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a dentist.Hal S.
- Best dentist we have ever had ! We are family of seven. All our children have been patient of Dr. Ahmadian. We found the office well organized and advanced...Hamid Y.
- This was the best dental experience of my life. Apparently, they are very used to travelers who need multiple things done in a single day, and were so...Rebecca M.
- Great experience. Doc and his staff took me in on 2 hours notice and made a difficult experience pleasant. Very clean, new and professional. Great use of...David H.
- Dr. Ahmadian is patient and has a great bedside manner. He is attentive and thorough. The facility is top notch and I felt at ease the whole time.Jordan Z.
Expert Dentist Arlington VA
Trusted Arlington Dentist
For years, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian and his trusted team of dental professionals have served patients to keep their smile healthy and problem-free.
Our location is one block from Marymount University in Ballston VA next to Booymonger and Citi Bank. It is easy and quick to get to for anyone in need of an Arlington dentist.
Our Arlington dentistry office is dedicated to friendly service and pain-free visits. Our comforting office environment combined with friendly service puts patient’s minds at ease during their appointment. We are open to receive patients 6 days a week to accommodate all schedules.
Advanced Dental Treatments
We specialize in Composite Fillings, Dental Bondings, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Root Canals, Dental Scaling & Root planing, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Dentures, Dental Inlays and Onlays, Extractions, Night Guards, TMJ
Make Your Dentist Arlington VA Appointment Today
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS 1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 974-7501