Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS
1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120
Arlington, VA 22201
Different Dental Services Offered By Arlington Dentists VA
If you are in need of a dentist and you live in Arlington VA, you’re in luck because Arlington dentists VA have some of the best dental services around. They offer so many great services from fillings to veneers. Here are some of the most common services you can expect on your next visit with an Arlington dentist:
1. Bridge – missing teeth can be unsightly and cause you to feel self- conscious when you smile. Getting a bridge to cover that gap is one of the most common services you can expect from dentists in Arlington VA. They can help create bridges for your gap easily so you won’t ever have to hide your beautiful smile.
When a tooth has been extracted, it leaves a space where food can become trapped. A bridge done at the dental clinic also helps close the gap so this does not happen.
2. Crown – weakened teeth caused by decay need more that regular filling. In some cases, a crown is needed. Crowns protect teeth and recover your smile. Arlington dentists VA are experts at making crowns that make your smile look brighter than ever.
3. Root Canal – these words often spell terror to anyone who reads it. That’s because root canals are more often than not painful. Painful as it may be, it is one of the best ways to treat an infected tooth. Dentists like Arlington Advanced Dental Care’s Dr.Hossein Ahmadian, DDS are experts at administering root canals to anyone who needs it. You can expect that they would always do their best to make the process less painful for you.
4. Dental implants – if you really can’t get over losing a tooth the more permanent solution are dental implants. The members of the dental team at Arlington Advanced Dental Care are well trained at the art of installing these implants. Don’t be afraid to ask your dentist if this is something you’ve always wanted to do. He’d be more than happy to accommodate your request.
5. Dentures – No longer reserved for grandparents, dentures are now just as common as fillings and extraction. Dentures can replace a whole bunch of missing teeth easily and for less expense than other dental procedures. They also take less time to do that other services provided in dental clinics.
6. Extraction – extraction is a common Arlington dentists VA process of removing teeth or a tooth that has become rotten with cavities. Tooth that has become rotten can be painful and can make eating difficult. If you want to keep enjoying your favorite food, let your dentist help you remove your throbbing tooth using extraction method
7. Temporomandibular joint or TMJ – people suffering from TMJ can get relief from this painful condition by visiting their dentist. The dentist in Arlington can help assess the problem and provide you with a solution that will ensure that you will never have to feel that pain again.
These are just some of the most important dental services that you can get from our dental clinic in Arlington VA. They also offer common services such as prophylaxis, filling and bondings. Learn more about what they can do by calling in and making an appointment. Find out how Arlington dentists VA can keep your smile bright and pretty always.
For years, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian and his trusted team of dental professionals have served patients to keep their smile healthy and problem-free.
Our location is one block from Marymount University in Ballston VA next to Booymonger and Citi Bank. It is easy and quick to get to for anyone in need of an Arlington dentist.
Our Arlington dentistry office is dedicated to friendly service and pain-free visits. Our comforting office environment combined with friendly service puts patient’s minds at ease during their appointment. We are open to receive patients 6 days a week to accommodate all schedules.
We specialize in Composite Fillings, Dental Bondings, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Root Canals, Dental Scaling & Root planing, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Dentures, Dental Inlays and Onlays, Extractions, Night Guards, TMJ
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS 1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 974-7501