Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS
1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120
Arlington, VA 22201
Arlington Dental Crowns
or call: (703) 974-7501
Expert Arlington Dental Crowns
Trusted Arlington Dentist
For years, Dr. Hossein Ahmadian and his trusted team of dental professionals have served patients to keep their smile healthy and problem-free.
Our location is one block from Marymount University in Ballston VA next to Booymonger and Citi Bank. It is easy and quick to get to for anyone in need of an Arlington dentist.
Our Arlington dentistry office is dedicated to friendly service and pain-free visits. Our comforting office environment combined with friendly service puts patient’s minds at ease during their appointment. We are open to receive patients 6 days a week to accommodate all schedules.
Advanced Dental Treatments
We specialize in Composite Fillings, Dental Bondings, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Root Canals, Dental Scaling & Root planing, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Dentures, Dental Inlays and Onlays, Extractions, Night Guards, TMJ
Arlington Advanced Dental Care - Dental Crowns
|Arlington dental crowns are among the most common dental procedures performed at the Arlington Advanced Dental Care clinic. Almost every adult who has gone to a dentist has experienced getting a crown for one reason or another. Simply put, dental crowns are "caps" that look just like a natural tooth and is placed over a tooth as a cover. |
Here at Arlington Advanced Dental Care, Dr. Hossien Ahmadian, DDS offers dental crowns as a basic procedure. Despite how popular and common it is, there are still many patients who aren’t familiar with the dental crown basics. Here’s everything worth knowing about dental crowns and how they benefit patients who need them:
What Is A Dental Crown?
A crown can be used to restore a damaged or broken tooth, add strength to the tooth to prevent cracking and chipping, or simply just to improve how the tooth looks. The crown is usually cemented over the entire tooth that is visible over the gum line for uniformity.
The Benefits Of A Dental Crown
There are many reasons why a dentist will suggest dental crowns for their patients. No matter the reason for the enhancement, it comes with a lot of benefits once it is in place. Here are some of those benefits:
Badly decided or damage teeth tend to be very fragile. One mistake of crunching on something hard and the natural tooth can be gone forever. Putting a "cap" or cover over the damaged tooth in the form of a crown protects the natural tooth from further damage. Crowns are made with sturdy and durable materials that will take a great deal of effort to accidentally break them.
Despite all the hard work of your dentist, sometimes restoring a natural tooth to its former beauty cannot be done. The same goes for teeth that are heavily stained and can no longer be whitened. During these cases, it is best to cover the unsightly tooth with a crown. Crowns allow for teeth to look beautiful and uniform once again making it easier to smile confidently.
Covers, Protects, Supports Teeth With Large Fillings
Teeth that require large fillings due to cavity formation become very weak. The filling is typically not enough, especially if very little of the natural tooth is left. Dental crowns will protect, cover, and support the tooth to ensure it does not get easily damaged from chewing and daily use.
Dental Bridge Support
A dental bridge is used to bridge together teeth that have one or more missing teeth near each other. Dental crowns are the perfect support system for bridges because they are strong, sturdy, and stay in place.
Our Goal: Patients Smile With Confidence
Worried about the health and look of your teeth? Arlington Advanced Dental Care, Dr. Hossien Ahmadian, DDS can help fix all of your dental woes. Simply visit our dental clinic at Suite #120 in 1010 North Glebe Road or book an appointment by calling (703) 974-7501 and you can be fitted with professionally made Arlington dental crowns as soon as possible!
- This was a pleasant surprise. So we made our next appointments and have been very happy with his work.save l.
- In short, this is the best dental experience I have ever had! Dr. Ahmadian and his entire staff are beyond wonderful.Amy S.
- He ensures you understand his assessments, he's transparent about cost, pain management is the best I've ever experienced.Erica K.
- Excellent Customer Service! Absolutely Very Acknowledgeable & Very Understanding Doctor With Such Great Experience. God Bless Them!shaylin26
- Convenient scheduling & short time waiting. Dr. Ahmadian is very thorough .He takes his time listening and explaining very well .David H.
- Dr is great.Dre G.
- Great dentist! Very professional, very skilled, excellent facilities and staff. Highly recommend!Neal K.
- Amazing doctor! He spent a lot of time to do the diagnose, and explained it to me very patiently. Great office as well!!! Highly recommended!Amir A.
- Dr. Ahmadian and his assistant are really professional and patient in their profession. I thank Dr. Ahmadian for his great job on my tooth.Venous A.
- Professional services. Courteous staffs. Friendly environment.Abedeh A.
- A great doctor, top of the top specialist in his field. Was great working with him. Wish him all the best.Galina T.
- Also,he stitched the massive hole closed as best as possible due to the abscess damage and it’s fully healed .Mark K.
- An honest dentist who has excellent chairside manners and cares about your oral health.Brandis Thewriter Inme F.
- The staff is efficient and extremely knowledgeable - I would highly recommend this practice.Amanda M.
- The whole staff was friendly and helpful. I met Dr. Ahmadian and shared my dental story. He proceeded to listen and then give me my options.Kit K.
- Wonderful service. Everyone on staff is highly professional and extremely courteous.Corey C.
- Great Doctor, very honest, and persice !!! I am so glad to find him, and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.Darin Al s.
- Truly impressed with the honesty and quality of their service. I visited a “boutique dental clinic in Arlington before visiting these guys.James R.
- I have been seeing Dr Ahmadian for the past 3 years and he is truly an expert at what he does. He is our Dentist for life...Toya L.
- Thank you Dr. Ahmadian and your AMAZING staff!! I came to them with a lot of anxiety after not being to the dentist in many years.Bridgette C.
- I have an overwhelming fear of the dentist, but Dr. Ahmadian was incredibly patient during each visit, helping to keep my comfortable, and explaining each step of each procedure.Adrien M.
- Best dental experience I've ever had. I came in for a tooth implant procedure.Tiffany J.
- Let's face it no one wants to see the Dentist. When you do need dental care this is the only place I'm comfortable going. Dr Ahmadian is truly awesome at...Kristine J.
- Dr.Hossein is extremely knowledgable and helpful. I recommend him to all of my friends and familyJonathan C.
- They do stellar work. I always feel very taken care of.Ariel S.
Make Your Appointment for Arlington Dental Crowns Today
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
or call: (703) 974-7501
Arlington Advanced Dental Care,Dr.Hossein Ahmadian,DDS 1010 N Glebe Rd suite 120, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 974-7501