Dr. Hawasli dedicated himself to provide high quality and excellence in gum treatment and placement to his patients, he loves to treat and take care of his patients like his own family and friends.
Dr. Hawasli constantly strives to be at the top of his field by continuing education and attending educational meetings. About his education and professional memberships:
– Graduated from Dental School in 2004 – Egypt.
– Finished his post graduate oral surgery residency program in 2010 – Syria.
– Finished his post graduate Periodontics residency and master programs in 2015 – University of Maryland.
– Speaker at the Northeast post graduate Implant symposium in 2014 – New York.
– Member of American Academy of Periodontology.
– Member of American Dental Association.
– Member of Northern Virginia Dental Association.
When not at work, Dr. Hawasli enjoys playing soccer, watching movies and traveling. He lives in Burke, VA with his wife and two kids.